Private swim lessons are one-on-one classes available on any day that’s convenient for you. Individualized attention helps to improve or master swimming skills. You set the agenda by working with your instructor to determine goals. Curriculum is customized to meet these goals.
Who can benefit from private lessons?
- – Stuck on a particular swim skill? Private lessons, in addition to regular lessons, can help overcome the hurdle.
- – Competitive swimmers that needs to focus on a particular stroke or skill to enhance performance.
- – People with specific needs that can be better addressed through private lessons, for example: beginner swimmers who are older, children who need to pass a swim test or children who are fearful of the water.
- – Swimmers who wish to become more proficient and safe in the water.
- – Athletes looking to enhance a specific swim skill or stroke in training for an event, such as a triathalon.
- – Those who work better in a one-on-one environment.
4-class and 8-class packages are available, with 15-minute add-ons if extra time should be required. You can begin lessons any time. See below for package prices:
|Number of Classes||Class Duration||Fees|
|1 (add-on)||15 min.||$30.00|