AQUA KIDS SWIM SCHOOL believes that learning to swim should be an encouraging and rewarding experience for both students and teachers.
Our qualified swim instructors understand the need to teach each student as an individual, recognizing that everyone works at different pace. Our programs start at the beginner level and proceed to Instructors, Lifeguarding, and Examining. Just pick the program that’s right for you.
Here are the current programs we offer:
- Red Cross Pre-School Program (Starfish – Whale)
- Complete Red Cross Swim Kids program levels 1-10
- Stroke Improvement Clinics
- Custom Classes
- Lifesaving Society Swim Patrol (Rookie, Ranger, Star)
- Lifesaving Society Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion, and Bronze Cross
- Red Cross Assistant Water Safety Instructors
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructors
- Lifesaving Instructors
- Red Cross Splashback/Transfer Courses
- Emergency First Aid with CPR-B
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C
- Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Award
Since 1980 AQUA KIDS SWIM SCHOOL has been teaching students of all ages – (6 months to Adult). Our Family run business takes the time to know our students throughout all the classes, this makes the school feel like a second family. We believe all students need to learn in a positive environment. Our philosophy is based on positive reinforcement with lots of smiles and encouragement.
AQUA KIDS SWIM SCHOOL also makes sure all students have enough time and are ready for all leadership courses. Extra help is always available (fees may apply).